COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Guest safety comes first! Here are our 2021 operating guidelines that comply with the COVID-19 Prevention Plan for the Nova Scotia food and hospitality sector and travel/transportation sector. The following measures will help ensure the safety of our not only the guests, but also our industry partners while adhering to the Nova Scotia government’s Health Protection Act Order.
FIRST AND FOREMOST, ALL OUR TOURS ARE DESIGNED FOR PRIVATE GROUPS. IT WILL BE JUST YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS/FAMILY ON THE TOUR. TOUR MAXIMUM IS 8 PEOPLE.
AT TIME OF BOOKING:
- Names, phone numbers and email address will be required for ALL guests on the tour for contact tracing purposes.
- The tour van will be deep cleaned before each tour and all surfaces will be properly sanitized.
- Your guide will be wearing a face mask and will not shake hands with any guests. Your guide will, of course, be smiling under the mask!
- Guests will be required to provide their own face mask and wear it at all times in the tour van.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to each guest before entering the tour van.
DURING THE TOUR:
- Face masks must be worn while inside winery retail spaces and until we’ve reached our designated tasting area. While outside in the vineyard, face masks can be removed.
- Physical distancing must be maintained by all staff members and guests while visiting inside of wineries.
- Guests will be physically distanced from anyone who is not in our tour group during tastings and at lunch (if lunch is included).
- Your guide will not handle bags or boxes for guests until further notice.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided to each guest before entering the tour van before proceeding to the next winery.
- Some wineries will have further protocols in place and we ask that you kindly follow them.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION!
Call 1-877-365-2552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your Uncork Nova Scotia experience!