6th Annual Easter Egg Hunt WINE TOUR
Who said Easter is just for kids? Join this fun tour and feel like a kid again and enjoy wine as well!
The first stop of the afternoon is Gaspereau Vineyards, nestled in the beautiful Gaspereau Valley. Known for their crisp whites including an award-winning Reisling, you’ll taste a nice selection of their wines. Next, we’ll visit Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards for a tour that takes you through the whole facility while enjoying a variety of wines from white, red, and sparkling wines! Lastly, it’s onto one of our newest wineries, Mercator Vineyards for lovely flight of their special wines each paired with gourmet chocolate!
At each winery, you’ll search for hidden Easter eggs for a chance to win a bottle of wine! Find the most eggs through the whole tour and win another bottle of wine!
Expert Guide: A professional and fun wine guide will transport you through the stunning Annapolis Valley, home to Nova Scotia wine country.
- Wine tasting at Lightfoot & Wolfville and GaspereauVineyards
- Wine tasting paired with chocolate at Mercator Vineyards
- Easter Egg Hunt at all 3 wineries and chances to win wine!
- Pack your purchases in your complimentary tote bag!
Transportation: Your tour picks up from The Harbourfront Marriott hotel. Pickups in Dartmouth, Sackville and Bedford available on request.
Availability/ Tour Offered:
- April 19 and 20, 2019 (April 20th is SOLD OUT)
- Price – $87/person plus HST
- Duration: 1:00pm-6:30pm
- Reservations required. Based on availability. This tour is limited to just 13 people so book early to avoid disappointment!
- To book, click the Book Your Tour link below or call 1-877-365-2552. Credit card information required at time of booking.
Tours cancelled within 48 hours of tour departure are 100% non-refundable.
My friends and I recently booked the Easter Egg hunt wine tour and had an AMAZING time. Seven of us went and our tour guide was knowledgeable and fun. From Halifax, we visited Planter’s Ridge, Gaspereau, and Grand Pre wineries. At each winery, we did an Easter egg hunt followed by wine tastings. So much fun. This was my sixth tour with Go North, and I still manage to learn something new each time. We’ll be back!