Groups of 7-10 People WINE TOURS
We offer fun, informative and interactive tours and a great way to enjoy a day with your friends! We’ll take you to charming wineries and we have tours that that include a visit to a micro-brewery and a cidery as well! These tours are for groups of 7-10 people only.
Remember that Saturdays are the most popular day and book up very quickly. Book at least 3 months in advance for a Saturday tour. Weekdays are much easier to accommodate.
NOVEMBER TOURS MAY BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2019!
Girls’ Day Out
11am-430pm May 11 – October 19
- Tours and tastings at L’Acadie Vineyards, Gaspereau Vineyards and Lightfoot& Wolfville Winery
- Glass of wine for each guest and appetizers to share at a winery
- Play wine-related games and win prizes
From METRO HRM: $110/person
From Wolfville/Windsor Area: $90/person
Wine, Beer and Cider Tour
12pm-5pm May 11 – October 19
- Tour and tasting of 4 wines at Gaspereau Vineyards
- Beer tasting with nachos at Wayfarer’s Ale Society
- Tour and tasting of cider at Annapolis Cider Company
From METRO HRM: $100/person
From Wolfville/Windsor Area: $85/person
Wines, Beer & Pizza
10am-4pm May 11 – October 19
- Tours and tastings at Lightfoot & Wolfville and Gaspereau Vineyards
- 1/2 pizza and salad lunch with a glass of wine for each guest at Gaspereau Vineyards
- Taster’s Tray of micro-brews Horton Ridge Malt House
From METRO HRM: $115/person
From Wolfville/Windsor Area: $100/person
All Tours Include:
- Round-trip transportation from the location of your choice in Metro HRM or Wolfville/Windsor
- A fun and professional wine guide
- Tour and tasting fees at wineries
- Food (where indicated)
Taxes are not included. For groups over 10 people, please see the Design Your Wine Tour page.
BOOKING, PAYMENT AND POLICIES:
To book a tour, you will need to call us to provide a Visa or MasterCard to secure your reservation. A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of $100.00 will be charged on that Visa or MasterCard provided. The final number of guests and final payment are due ONE WEEK prior to your tour and will be charged to the same card on file.
Please notify us of any food allergies/dietary restrictions when booking.
You may cancel your reservation at any time up to 1 week before the tour. Any cancellations once final payment has been made are non-refundable.
Dress for comfort and for the weather! Wear sensible shoes!!!We do walk in the vineyards which can have uneven ground or be muddy. As classy as wineries are, they are still a farm.
Everyone must travel together in our vehicles. We do not allow people in personal vehicles to follow the tour.
No open alcohol of any kind is allowed in the van! It’s against the law. Bring bottled water and snacks if you like.
READY TO BOOK? CALL 1-877-365-2552 OR 902-472-2668.