NOVA SCOTIA ICEWINE FESTIVAL SHUTTLE TOUR
An event for any wine lover, the Icewine Festival is a great way to introduce yourself to the diverse styles of white, red, Icewine and sparkling wines that the wineries will be serving.
Held at Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards, this fantastic event features 11 of our wonderful wineries. Each winery will be pouring a selection of their wines along with food pairings from a local chef or restaurant.
The ticket price includes 16 tokens for you to use for wine or food sample as well as an Icewine Festival tasting glass, which is yours to take home. During the festival, you can try your hand at grapevine wreath-making or snowshoeing!
The festival is held from 12pm – 4pm on February 15, 16, 22 and 23 and you’ll have 2 hours to experience the event.
- Icewine Festival Ticket (includes a tasting glass to keep and 16 tokens for food/wine samples)
- Round-trip transportation from Winegrunt Wine Bar in Windsor to the festival
- A glass of sparkling wine at Winegrunt Wine Bar before or after the festival
- Fill up your complimentary wine tote bag.
Transportation: The shuttle picks up from Winegrunt Wine Bar at 43 Water Street in downtown Windsor.
Availability/ Tour Offered:
- February 15, 16, 22 and 23, 2020
- Reservations required. Based on availability. Tour is limited to 8 people per departure.
- To book, call 902-472-2668 or 1-877-365-2552. Credit card information required at time of booking.
Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of departure are 100% non-refundable.
Price – $80/person plus HST
Departure times: 1130am, 1230pm and 130pm from Winegrunt on Water Street in Windsor
Create a package by staying the night at the Clockmaker’s Inn in Windsor!
Windsor or Cunard Rooms – $249/couple plus HST
Queen Victoria Room – $269/couple plus HST
Fundy or Haliburton Suite – $279/couple plus HST
Prices include one night stay with breakfast in the morning, shuttle service, Icewine Festival ticket, and a wine tote bag.