The Instagramable Wine TOUR
NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE 2020 SEASON
Love taking selfies and love wine? This is the perfect tour for you! Sip and selfie through wine country!
The first stop is the very popular Luckett Vineyards with its British phone box right in the middle of the vineyard! Saddle up to the wine bar for a wine tasting while enjoying the panoramic view of the Annapolis Valley and Minas Basin. Then it’s out to the Crush Pad Bistro for a delicious panini and salad lunch while enjoying the view. There’s lots of time to get that selfie with the phone box or your guide is happy to take a picture of you in it!
Then it’s onto picturesque Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards for a tour of the vineyard where you may get to snap some shots of their Baby Doll sheep or Highland cattle! If they aren’t out, then you’ll definitely get that great selfie in their stunning barrel cellar or on one of their hip yellow couches. Whatever shot you get, make sure you have one with one of the four wines you’ll sample!
Next stop is Benjamin Bridge, home to the iconic Nova Scotia wine Nova 7! After your wine tasting, head out to the vineyard to get your selfie with the only wine vending machine in the province!
Finally, we’ll head to Annapolis Cider Company for a tour of the cellar to learn about cider-making and to taste 3 very different ciders. Don’t forget to get a picture of yourself on their antique red tractor!
And remember to fill up your complimentary wine tote bag with wines and ciders throughout the tour. Then, you can post all your photos on Instagram on the way back to Halifax.
Expert Guide: A professional and fun wine guide will transport you through the stunning Annapolis Valley, home to Nova Scotia wine country.
- Private wine tasting at Luckett Vineyards followed by lunch at their Crush Pad Bistro (alcoholic beverages at lunch not included)
- Private vineyard and facility tour while sampling wines at Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards
- Private wine tasting at Benjamin Bridge Winery
- Private cellar tour and cider tasting at Annapolis Cider Company
- Take home your purchases in your complimentary wine tote bag
Transportation: Your tour picks up from any of the downtown Halifax hotels and inns in Wolfville and Windsor. Pickups in Dartmouth, Sackville and Bedford available on request.
Availability/ Tour Offered:
- Tour offered on Fridays only from June 12 – September 4, 2020
- Reservations required. Based on availability. Tours operate with a minimum of two people. This is limited to 8 people per tour so book well in advance to avoid disappointment!
Price – $139/person plus HST
Tour duration – 10am – 530pm
Departures from Bedford, Dartmouth and Sackville are available on request.
Price – $129/person plus HST
Tour duration – 11am – 430pm
Bookings cancelled within 48 hours of departure are 100% non-refundable.