STANDARD PRIVATE TOUR
Choose THREE wineries from the following to visit for tours/tastings:
- learn about organic farm practices and try organic and sparkling wines at L’Acadie Vineyards
- take a private vineyard tour and taste 6 wines at Grand Pre Wines
- try 4 wines inside a beautifully restored historic church at Avondale Sky Winery
- enjoy sparkling wines including Nova 7 at Benjamin Bridge
- take a tour of the vineyard and enjoy the view from the patio as you sample wines at Planters Ridge
- see some of the oldest vines in Nova Scotia and sample wines paired with cheese at Sainte – Famille Wines
Tour also includes:
- Services of a friendly and professional wine tour guide
- Round trip transportation from the location of your choice in Metro HRM, Windsor or Wolfville
- Tour/tasting fees at wineries
- Complimentary wine tote bag
Food is not included but you may bring your own picnic snacks to enjoy at one of the stops.
1:00pm – 6:00pm from Metro HRM
1:30pm – 5:30pm from Windsor/Wolfville
Please note that we are only operating with one tour van so only one tour per day is available. All Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are fully booked up until the end of the season but you can call to put your name on a waiting list. All Wednesdays and Thursdays are still available.
PRICING FROM METRO HRM: (MAXIMUM 8 PEOPLE PER TOUR)
2 people – $250 plus HST
3 people – $300 plus HST
4 people – $350 plus HST
5 people – $400 plus HST
6 people – $450 plus HST
7 people – $500 plus HST
8 people – $550 plus HST
PRICING FROM WOLFVILLE/WINDSOR: (MAXIMUM 8 PEOPLE PER TOUR)
2 people – $200 plus HST
3 people – $250 plus HST
4 people – $300 plus HST
5 people – $350 plus HST
6 people – $400 plus HST
7 people – $450 plus HST
8 people – $500 plus HST
Transportation: Your tour picks up from the location of your choice in Metro HRM, Windsor or Wolfville area. You are required to bring along and wear your own mask while in the van.
Availability: Tour is offered on Wednesdays – Sundays from July 2 – October 31. Reservations required.
How to Book a Tour:
Simply call 1-877-365-2552 or 902-472-2668 to book a tour. Office hours are 10:00am – 6:00pm daily. You will need to provide credit card details, food allergies/dietary restrictions and pickup location at time of booking. Tours must be booked at least 1 week in advance.