The Tidal Bay Wine Tasting AdventureTOUR
Experience all facets of the vibrant Nova Scotia wine industry on the Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure! Visit three award-winning wineries, enjoy in-depth tours of the vineyards and cellars, complete with private wine tastings at each winery featuring our signature regional wine Tidal Bay!
On this one-of-a-kind wine tour, guests will be taken on an adventure for the taste buds that not only features our local wines but also includes a traveling food adventure!! Visit Blomidon Estate Winery for a “behind-the-scenes” tour of the cellar followed by a wine tasting paired with local cheese and charcuterie while overlooking the spectacular Minas Basin where the highest tides in the world occur! Then it’s on to Domaine de Grand Pre for a private vineyard tour and wine tasting. Then partake in a traditional Lobster lunch in the vineyard created by Chef Jason Lynch of Le Caveau, top 20 winery restaurant of the world. The day finishes at Gaspereau Vineyards with a side-by-side tasting of three different Tidal Bay wines and then enjoy a decadent dessert paired with Nova Scotia’s famous Maple wine!
Expert Guide: A professional and fun wine guide will transport you through the stunning Annapolis Valley, home to Nova Scotia wine country.
- Sample a Tradional Method sparkling wine, Tidal Bay and a red wine at Blomidon Estate Winery
- Local cheese and charcuterie board at Blomidon Estate Winery
- Sample local grape varieties used in Domaine de Grand Pre’s Tidal Bay to see how they taste on their own compared to in the blend
- Lobster lunch (Tradtional Lobster meal or Chef’s Creation) at Restaurant Le Caveau
- Taste the differences between the Gaspereau Vineyards, Jost Vineyards and Mercator Vineyards Tidal Bays at Gaspereau Vineyards
- Decadent dessert with Maple Wine at Gaspereau Vineyards
Transportation: Your tour picks up from any of the downtown Halifax hotels. Pickups in Dartmouth, Sackville and Bedford available on request.
Availability/ Tour Offered from Halifax:
- Tour offered on June 25, July 23, August 20, September 17, 2019.
- Departs Halifax at 9:30am and returns at 5:00pm
- Price:Traditional Lobster Lunch $179 per person plus 15% HST or enjoy a chef-created Lobster dish $159/person plus 15% HST
- Reservations required. Based on availability. Tours operate with a minimum of four people.
- To book, click the Book Your Tour link below or call 1-877-365-2552. Credit card information required at time of booking.
Availability/ Tour Offered from Wolfville:
- Tour offered on June 23, July 21, August 20, September 17, 2019.
- Departs Wolfville at 10:30am and returns at 4:00pm
- Price:Traditional Lobster Lunch $169 per person plus 15% HST or enjoy a chef-created Lobster dish $149/person plus 15% HST
Create a package and save by choosing to stay a night with one of our partners:
Package rates from $407-447/couple plus HST. Includes one night accommodation in room overlooking the Annapolis Valley and tour for two people. Breakfast not included.
Package rates from $437 – 517/couple plus HST. Includes one night accommodation, tour for two and breakfast.
Tours cancelled within 48 hours of tour departure are 100% non-refundable.