WINE AND DINE TOUR
The perfect romantic getaway in wine country! Spend the afternoon touring three intimate wineries for wine tastings and then savour a delicious three course dinner at a cozy wine bar!
After pick up from your Wolfville or Windsor accommodations, we’ll begin at beautiful Benjamin Bridge for a private wine tasting. Renowned for their Nova 7 and sparkling wines, you’ll taste their award-winning wines and learn about their wine philosophy.
Then it’s onto Mercator Vineyards. The century old farm-house has been lovingly restored to create an intimate tasting room overlooking the Acadian dykelands and the stunning Minas Basin. Enjoy a flight of their wines paired with local cheeses while enjoying the view from the deck.
One of the oldest wineries in Nova Scotia is Sainte-Famille Wines. Started back in 1990, this winery has very mature vines that produce excellent quality fruit. A tour of the cellar will reveal how the wine is made and then you’ll taste a selection of their wines.
The final stop is Winegrunt for an amazing dinner. Offering the broadest assortment of Nova Scotia wines of any wine bar in the province and exquisite, artisanal, locally-sourced food, this place will complete your Nova Scotia gastro-oenological journey. The three-course dinner changes weekly and offers two choices for each course. A bottle of Nova Scotia wine of your choice is included.
Expert Guide: A professional and fun wine guide will transport you through the stunning Annapolis Valley, home to Nova Scotia wine country.
- Private wine tasting at Benjamin Bridge
- Sample wines paired with local cheeses at Mercator Vineyards
- Cellar tour and wine tasting at Sainte-Famille Wines
- Three-course dinner with a bottle of Nova Scotia wine at Winegrunt (not recommended for people with food allergies/dietary restrictions)
- Take home your purchases in your complimentary wine tote bag
Transportation: Your tour picks up from any of the hotels/inns in Wolfville or Windsor
Availability/ Tour Offered:
- Tour offered on Thursdays in June, July and August, 2020
- Reservations required. Based on availability. Tours operate with a minimum of two people. This tour is limited to 8 people per tour so book well in advance to avoid disappointment!
Tours cancelled within 48 hours of tour departure are 100% non-refundable.
Price – $175/person plus HST
Tour duration – 2pm – 830pm
Create a package and save by choosing to stay a night with one of our partners! Packages cannot be booked online. Please call us to check availability.
Package rates from $459/couple plus HST. Includes one night accommodation in room overlooking the Annapolis Valley and tour for two people. Breakfast not included.
Package rates from $489 – $529/couple plus HST. Includes one night accommodation, tour for two and breakfast.
Package rates from $449 – 479/couple plus HST. Includes one night accommodation, tour for two and breakfast.