UNCORKING QUALITY – IT’S WHAT WE DO!
On our DELUXE PRIVATE tour, you’ll escape to the Annapolis Valley to taste a wide array of wines, cider or beer, enjoy a delicious bistro lunch, hear fun stories about the industry from your private tour guide and choose your tasting experiences!
DESIGN YOUR DELUXE PRIVATE TOUR by choosing TWO intimate stops from the following for tours and tastings:
- NEW for 2022 – Enjoy a wine tasting of 4 wines at our newest winery, 1365 Church Street Winery
- NEW for 2022 – Enjoy a “grain-to-glass” tour at Horton Ridge Malt House starting in the grain fields, to the malt floor, and ending with 4 craft beer samples (WED & FRI ONLY with lunch at Luckett Vineyards)
- learn about organic grape growing practices while tasting organic and sparkling wines at L’Acadie Vineyards
- feel like you’ve been transported to Europe in a picturesque setting as you enjoy a private vineyard tour and 5 award-winning wines at Grand Pre Wines
- enjoy a wine tasting at of 3 wines at Benjamin Bridge , the producers of Nova 7.
- learn about wine making as you tour the vineyard, cellar and barrel room while sampling wines at Planters Ridge
- learn about the growing movement of “vinous cider” making and try 4 very fun wine ciders made by blending Annapolis Valley apples with cool climate grapes at Beausoleil Farmstead
Then, choose your winery for lunch! Enjoy a light lunch paired with wine at:
- Luckett Vineyards – For those that like a lively spot. After a wine tasting at the tasting bar, enjoy a gourmet sandwich (3 choices) with a side salad and a glass of wine, beer or cider overlooking the Annapolis Valley. Lunch orders must be pre-ordered 1 week before the tour. (Restaurant is not open until June 1st, 2022.)
- Avondale Sky Winery – For those that like a quiet, relaxed spot. After a “divine” wine tasting inside the historic church that is the retail space, enjoy a panini sandwich with a side salad paired with a glass of wine while overlooking the beautiful vineyard. A private vineyard tour follows the lunch. (Restaurant is not open until May 20, 2022.)
Tour also includes:
- Round trip transportation from the location of your choice in Metro HRM, Windsor or Wolfville. This can be a private home, Air BnB, inn or hotel.
- Tour/tasting fees at all stops chosen
- Bistro lunch with wine
- Services of a friendly and professional wine tour guide
10:00am – 4:30pm from HRM
10:30am – 4:00pm from Wolfville/Windsor
Please note that we are only operating with one tour van so only one tour per day is available. Saturdays are in high demand so book at least 2 months in advance for Saturdays.
PRICING FROM METRO HRM:
$160/person plus HST (MINIMUM 4, MAXIMUM 8 PEOPLE/TOUR)
PRICING FROM WOLFVILLE/WINDSOR:
$145/person plus HST (MINIMUM 4, MAXIMUM 8 PEOPLE/TOUR)
May 1 – October 31 – Wednesdays – Sundays
To book your tour online, click the purple Book A Tour box at the bottom of your screen or call 1-877-365-2552 to book over the phone.
BOOK A ROMANTIC DELUXE PRIVATE TOUR FOR 2 WITH ACCOMMODATION IN WINE COUNTRY!
The Sweet Suite, Windsor (Our own B&B)
Package rate is $600/couple plus HST. Includes TWO nights accommodation in a private suite and DELUXE PRIVATE tour for two people. Suite includes private entrance, King bed, private bathroom, mini-fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, TV and DVD player. Continental breakfast is included. Also an outdoor sitting area to enjoy on the warm summer evenings. Walking distance to downtown Windsor restaurants.