STANDARD PRIVATE TOUR
UNCORKING QUALITY – IT’S WHAT WE DO!
On our STANDARD PRIVATE wine tour, you’ll escape to wine country to learn all about our amazing wine industry, taste a wide array of wines, hear fun stories about the wineries from your private tour guide and choose your wine tasting experiences!
Choose THREE wineries from the following to visit for tours/tastings:
- NEW for 2022 – Enjoy a wine tasting of 4 wines at our newest winery, 1365 Church Street Winery
- learn about organic farm practices while tasting organic and sparkling wines paired with cheeses at L’Acadie Vineyards
- take a private vineyard tour and taste 5 wines at Grand Pre Wines
- enjoy tasting 3 wines at Benjamin Bridge, the producers of Nova 7
- take a tour of the vineyard and see the cellar and barrel room while sampling wines at Planters Ridge
- learn about the growing movement of “vinous cider” making and try 4 very fun wine ciders made by blending Annapolis Valley apples with cool climate grapes at Beausoleil Farmstead
Tour also includes:
- Services of a friendly and professional wine tour guide
- Round trip transportation from the location of your choice in Metro HRM, Windsor or Wolfville
- Tour/tasting fees at wineries
1:00pm – 6:30pm from Metro HRM
1:30pm – 5:30pm from Windsor/Wolfville
Saturdays are in high demand so book at least 2 months in advance for a tour on Saturday.
PRICING FROM METRO HRM: (MIN 4, MAX 8 PEOPLE PER TOUR)
$130/person plus HST
PRICING FROM WOLFVILLE/WINDSOR: (MIN 4, MAX 8 PEOPLE PER TOUR)
$115/person plus HST
May 1 – October 31 – Wednesdays – Sundays
To book your tour online, click the purple Book A Tour box at the bottom of your screen or call 1-877-365-2552 to book over the phone.
ROMANTIC PRIVATE TOURS FOR 2 WITH ACCOMMODATION IN WINE COUNTRY!
The Sweet Suite, Windsor (Our own B&B)
Package rates from $500/couple plus HST. Includes TWO nights accommodation in a private suite and tour for two people. Suite includes private entrance, King bed, private bathroom, mini-fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, TV and DVD player. Continental breakfast is included. Also an outdoor sitting area to enjoy on the warm summer evenings. Walking distance to downtown Windsor restaurants.